Saturday, March 27, 2004

Beyond what you know 

Is, or was She real?
In one place she is one person
In another place she is another.
We seem so distant all of a sudden
and close, in another setting, another place.
Its scary, actually.

Does this mean i never really got to knew Her?
Does this mean i have been talking to a someone that doesn exists?
Or does it just mean she's a hypocrite?

I don't noe. I don really want to noe.
But i am disappointed to some extent.
How can She be so nonchalant?
If i don't matter to her,
how can she "pretend" to be
so close to me all these while?

I'd rather stay away from her for now.
I don't wanna make myself think abt this.
For now.
She can be whoever she wants.
whenever she wants.
It can be just Her problem.
I don even noe why i care.
Joyce at 10:24 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

Previous Dreamz*
04 January DreamZz*
04 February DreamZz*
04 March DreamZz*
04 April DreamZz*
04 May DreamZz*
04 June DreamZz*
04 July DreamZz*
04 August DreamZz*
04 September DreamZz*
04 October DreamZz*
04 November DreamZz*
04 December DreamZz*
Feeling...

dreamz counter*